Mimosa Hall Fire Update

Mimosa Hall Fire Update

Share

At 11:15 a.m., a fire was reported in a first-floor room in Mimosa Hall, a primarily freshman residence hall on Rowan University’s Glassboro campus. Police and fire responded immediately and cleared the building.

The fire started in one room, which suffered fire, water and smoke damage. Two other rooms in the same suite suffered water and smoke damage. No one was injured.

Students who reside on the second through fourth floors may return to their rooms. First-floor students are asked to report to the Mimosa Hall Lounge.

We will update you when we have more information.