Rowan hosts 14th annual science, technology, engineering and math symposium
Close to 250 student and professors from Rowan University’s science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) programs will showcase their research in the 2011 Rowan University STEM Student Research Symposium on Friday, April 15, in the Eynon Ballroom in the Chamberlain Student Center
The sessions are:
Session I: 9 — 10:45 a.m.
Session II: 11:15 a.m. — 1 p.m.
Session III: 1:30 — 3:15 p.m.
· Alzheimer’s disease
· Solar energy
· Drug-delivery systems
· Radar scheduling
· Effect of aging on pigeons’ learning and memory
· Eco-friendly antibacterial cleaners
· Cell therapy for disc degeneration
· Antimicrobials for medical implants
· Robots that teach themselves to walk
For more information, visit http://www.rowan.edu/stem.